Thursday, December 4, 2014

Money Madness Book - how to end the search for income : A book for big spenders, smart savers and everyone in between


Yesterday I just published an e-book on Amazon so its only fair I let my fellow bloggers on here know about it first. Amazon link can be found here: http://goo.gl/Ns9frt 

Just for you my readers I am going to have this book at 0.99 cents for Kindle readers for three days!!! yes just for a short while then it will return to its normal price of 2.99 dollars

Its a real page-turner lol :) can I say that about an e-book? how about a real scroller lol? :) Anyway, I finally have a motivational book out there. It is really about financial matters which are written in an easy to understand way...so if you would like to know what I have to say about Money.its a nice light read..feel free to check it out. Its available in the Kindle Store now!

I dedicate this book to my wonderful three children, Isabella, James and David - if one day you don't know what you think about money is all about, just refer to mommy's book for answers! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment