Thursday, January 15, 2015

Belated Happy New Year from my blog & making clothes

I know I am a bit late saying this but Happy New Year from my blog. Okay so I am two weeks late saying it but hey I hope it still applies, right? :) you probably have noticed I have gone mad into designing tops lately. I think its just a wonderful outlet to show your creativity. I really don't care if any of my stuff sells or not. I just hope that people will be like yeah I might wear that top haha. The cool thing about making your own tops is you get to control the design and all that. Yeah I am liking that to a tee you might say lol :) So forgive me a little if my blog is starting to turn into an advertisement paradise! So to plug just that little bit more I am now going to post an Irish music band that I like called the Amazing Apples :) have a good day!! time really is flying huh!! Baby David is nearly 1 on 2nd Feb - and I just celebrated my 34th birthday hence being offline.


0 comments:

Post a Comment