Wednesday, July 15, 2015

How essential oils can reverse cancer - Frankincense Oil

I was reading an article the other day and wanted to add this up onto my blog if I may. Apparently using essential oils can stop cancer in its tracks and reverse it. Feel free to comment below this article if you have had any good experiences to report. Medical research has always been an interest of mine so I am going to quote this source which comes from Healthy Holistic Living.

For the past few months I've been learning about essential oils anyway, and I've only just begun to scratch the surface. There is so much to learn. I only know about frankincense from the story of the magi's gifts of gold, frankincense & myrrh. So I did some research to learn how it is used. 


  1. I learned that it has a soothing quality that calms the nervous system. 
  2. It is often used with benzoin as an aromatherapy treatment. 
  3. The aroma can clear a stuffy head. 
  4. It is used as a topical treatment on cysts. 
  5. Used in creams, it acts as an astringent tightening the skin & reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles.
The aroma reminds me a little bit of the pine oil cleaner Mom used, but frankincense is not quite as strong & has a couple other scents mixed in which I can't quite place. 
__________________________________

In the journal of Industrial Crops and Products, they found that chamomile oil harnesses powerful antioxidant properties. The research, evaluated 11 essential oils including lavender, thyme, winter savory, rosemary, sage, peppermint, French tarragon, bitter, and sweet fennel, found Roman chamomile to have the highest antioxidant activity.
Frankincense Oil – A Cancer Killer


“Frankincense separates the ‘brain’ of the cancerous cell – the nucleus – from the ‘body’ – the cytoplasm, and closes down the nucleus to stop it reproducing corrupted DNA codes,” says Suhail.


Frankincense oil is effective because it contains monoterpenes, compounds which have the ability to help eradicate cancerous cells at the onset of their development, as well as their progression stages, making it ideal for those who discover their cancer regardless of when it’s found.
On this link it gives a helpful what to do if you have say lung cancer...if something so simple as putting two drops of oil under your tongue works - its worth a shot! right? I am a big fan of drinking turmeric with hot boiled water. Anyway for anyone who is interested by this I recommend you read this link for the entire article. Thanks Healthy Holistic Living...

Also Dr. Axe has this interesting picture that is worth checking up so I am putting it up onto my blog on the hopes it will help others too! Click on the below image to enlarge and read it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment