Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dropping kids to school :)


Have you ever felt this way when you dropped your little one off to school? does getting a coffee suddenly appear to be attractive? now I am not scruffy or at least I hope not but when you have three little ones running around a lot at home, you could be forgiven surely for having the odd bad morning?? Note: the school my daughter goes to does not have a school bus - and as you know schools are pretty sticky about starting times and getting there early. That is not to say I can't time manage either - I can...and very well but yeah what is it about some parents who make you feel like you did something wrong with your appearance. Meanwhile you seem them in these beautiful sports jackets etc. Maybe I have been watching too much "In The Middle" TV show which by the way I happen to love lol :) so yeah to all the mothers out there let's set up a new trend its called the I made it to the school on time even though I have other kids trend and I don't really care what you think of how I look as long as I am clean lol.





0 comments:

Post a Comment