Friday, October 3, 2014

The Purple Store - for everything well..purple :)


My little girl Isabella loves purple! I don't know if your little girl is the same...but when she was one years old - she never really was into pink - it was actually the colour blue that she loved. Then she hit 2 and we upgraded to Purple and we stuck with that colour too when she hit 3 and now that she is 4 she is starting to go for rainbow colours :) so needless to say her art is starting to really look interesting and she is starting to draw some really good stick figures :) Anyway I thought my readers my like to know where you can now find a purple store online - how cool...click here

Posting Somewhere over the Rainbow song just for her....I like this version that is on Youtube - enjoy and have a nice day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment